TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SolveMyOnlineClass (“SolveMyOnlineClass”, “us”, “our” or “we”) provides you this website (SolveMyOnlineClass) (“Site”) subject to the following SolveMyOnlineClass Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms”). You need to be a registered user to take advantage of the Site. After you’ve read these Terms and related policies, you’ll need to check a box to let us know you agree (and by doing so, you are telling us that you can lawfully enter into and form contracts under applicable law). Once you accept, this becomes a binding contract between SolveMyOnlineClass and you regarding your use of the Site. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms, do NOT register and use the Site.
1. Registering on Site. Eligible User, you are 13 years old and over, you will need to provide personal information (such as your full name, birth date, and email address) and a password to create your Account. While you are using the Site your first name and first initial of your last name will be displayed. To protect the privacy of your Account, we will create and display an alias email address on the Site which will automatically forward messages to and from your real email account. Children Under the Age of 13, If you are under the age of 13, you cannot register without the permission of your parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years old (“Parent”). You will need your Parent to create an SolveMyOnlineClass account (“Account”) for you. In order to create your Account, your Parent must be a registered user on the Site so that you can use that Account and your parent can monitor that account as well if he or she desires to do so.
2. Account Obligations When you register on our Site, you agree to give us accurate, current, and complete information about you. To make sure we have your latest information, you also agree to update your information if there are any changes. You acknowledge that we can (and we will) rely upon all the information that you give us. Once you have set up your Account, you are solely and fully responsible for: maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID and password; immediately notifying us of any unauthorized use of your User ID or password and any other breach of security involving your Account; evaluating and selecting the third parties with whom you interact using the Site; and maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID and password; all usage, transactions, activities, charges, and liabilities associated with your Account including any unauthorized charges made on or through your Account until you notify us that your User ID and/or password has been compromised. Parent-Child Accounts If you are a Parent who created an Account on behalf of your child, you are also fully responsible for (a) all of your child’s activities on the Site; (b) monitoring and controlling your child’s use of the Site; and (c) the consequences of any misuse. The use of the Site by any child under the age of 13 will be governed by and subject to the terms of our policies.
3. Ownership Rights to Content; License Grant Whenever you submit post or display any material (including text, audio, video, pictures, graphics, sound clips, and other works of authorship) (“Content”) on our Site, you represent and warrant that: you own all rights in your Content (or that you have acquired all necessary rights in the Content from the actual owner) to enable you to grant to us the rights to such Content; you have paid and will pay in full all fees and other financial obligations (if any) arising from the posting of your Content; you are the individual pictured, depicted or heard in your Content (or that you have obtained permission from each person who appears and/or is heard in your Content) to enable you to grant to us the rights to such Content; and Your Content is not defamatory in nature, and does not infringe the intellectual property, privacy, publicity or any other legal or moral rights of any third party. You retain ownership of all intellectual property and proprietary rights to any Content that you post on the Site. However, by submitting, sending or otherwise making your Content available on or through the Site, you hereby grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, freely transferable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, distribute, and publicly display your Content in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You also hereby waive any moral rights you may have in such Content under the laws of any jurisdiction. You hereby appoint us as your agent with full power to enter into and execute any document and/or do any act reasonably necessary or appropriate to confirm the grant of rights, consents, agreements, assignments and waivers set forth in these Terms. You acknowledge that the display of your Content for any period of time is sufficient consideration for the license granted herein to SolveMyOnlineClass. Any content developed by SolveMyOnlineClass including but not limited to, homework help solutions, tutoring materials, exam preparation materials, essays, case study analysis and documents on Solution Library, is the sole property of SolveMyOnlineClass and SolveMyOnlineClass reserves the right to use and distribute the content as it deems fit including commercial use of the content. Any student or person seeking help is only given the right to use for the solution or material developed for his or her learning and in no way is assigned any rights over the material shared with him or her as part of using SolveMyOnlineClass services. All intellectual property rights of any content developed reside with SolveMyOnlineClass.
4. Academic-Help Code of Conduct It is our constant endeavor to prevent misuse of our sample solutions and academic assistance services, but the decision and choice to act with academic integrity lies with you. We believe that most of you would not abuse our Website or the services and materials available through it. We would therefore like you to go through the content below and abide by our code of conduct. You may not use any of the answers, solutions, materials or information available on or through our Website and Services, to cheat or indulge in academic malpractice of any kind. Examples of cheating and academic malpractice include: · Submitting sample solutions available on our website or through any service of this website as your own to any class. Using our Homework Help service to complete tests or homework when instructed not to use outside help. Passing off any answers, solutions, materials or information available on or through our Website or Services as your own. Any other violation of your instructor’s, teacher’s, professor’s or school’s academic code of conduct. Please note that we are committed to helping your with you academics as long as you do not indulge in academic malpractice or cheating. We will take strong action if you are found to have violated this code of conduct. If SolveMyOnlineClass.com is presented with evidence that it’s services have been abused in a manner to violate the above code of conduct, then SolveMyOnlineClass may, in its sole discretion, terminate the account of the involved user(s).
5. Prohibited Content and Prohibited Conduct Our Site is an open marketplace to learn and share knowledge. But we do have some rules. If you break the rules, we reserve the right to disable your Account and remove your Content without notice.
You are NOT allowed to post to the Site any material or link that is or could appear to be “Prohibited Content,” which includes: untrue, misleading, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive to another person’s privacy or protected data, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; infringing or alleged to be infringing upon a third party’s intellectual property rights (including any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary rights of any party); inside information, proprietary and confidential information, or any data that you obtained that was not authorized by the owner and that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; unsolicited, undisclosed or unauthorized advertising; software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; counterfeited, illegal, stolen, or fraudulent; and in violation of any applicable local, state, national or international law, regulation, or statute (including export laws and regulations governing the transmission or retransmission of technical data from the United States). To ensure that the Site is only used and accessed for educational purposes, you agree NOT to engage in (or attempt to engage in) any “Prohibited Conduct,” which includes the following: contact or communicate with other users (especially Students) through means other than those provided on the Site unless you had a pre-existing relationship with such users outside of SolveMyOnlineClass; engage in Instructor/Student communications that are unrelated to learning or the subject of the relevant Course, including without limitation communications that solicit or disclose personally identifiable information such as full name, age and city of residence; access or use the Site in any way that is harmful, in violation of these Terms, or in any way that is not in full compliance with any applicable local, state, national or international law, regulation, or statute (including export laws); hack into, access, tamper with, or use services or areas of the Site that you are not authorized to access; alter, tamper, damage, or delete any information (such as postings, registration information, profiles, submissions or other communications) on the Site that are not your own; use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access the Site, to extract data or to gather or use information (such as email addresses) available from the Site in order to transmit unsolicited advertising, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters” or “pyramid schemes”; make it look like we have endorsed you or your Content for any purpose except as we have expressly permitted in writing; spoof or impersonate any person or entity, register under a false name, use an invalid or unauthorized credit card, or use another user’s Account; falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; reverse engineer any aspect of the Site or do anything that might bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any area, Content or code of the Site (except as otherwise expressly permitted by law); send to or otherwise impact the Site (or anything or anyone else) with harmful, illegal, deceptive or disruptive code such as a virus, “spyware,” “adware” or other code that could adversely impact the Site or any recipient; interfere with another user’s transaction, disrupt the normal flow of communication, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to access or use the Site or to engage in real-time exchanges or transactions; collect or store personal information about other users without their permission, or stalk or harass other users in any way; and take any action which might impose a significant burden (as determined by us) on the Site’s infrastructure or computer systems, or otherwise interfere with the ordinary operation of the Site.
6. Monitoring, Investigation and Enforcement We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and Content associated with this Site.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE DO NOT REGULARLY MONITOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF CONTENT ON OUR SITE.
By using this Site, you give us the permission to record all your communications through the Site. If you are a Parent of a child user under the age of 13, you can request to have regular access to all records of your child’s communications and activities on the Site.
We may investigate any complaints or reported violations of these Terms. At our absolute discretion, we reserve the right to take any of the following actions as we deem appropriate if you violate any of these Terms: contact you in connection with compliance and performance of our Terms and our other policies; suspend or terminate your Account; stop any purchase transaction; withhold funds or adjust your Account balance to account for any applicable fees or charges; prevent or restrict access to the Site or particular Content; and/or remove any prohibited Content on the Site. We also reserve the right to report any activity that we suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other governmental officials. In order to cooperate with governmental requests, to protect our systems and users, or to ensure the integrity and operation of our business and systems, we may access and disclose any information we consider necessary or appropriate, including but not limited to user contact details, IP addressing and traffic information, usage history, and posted Content. We will report illegal conduct to law enforcement and we will cooperate to ensure that violators are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to pursue a civil lawsuit or criminal prosecution for any alleged or actual illegal activities involving our Site.
7. Purchasing a Course If you want to purchase any Course on the Site either for yourself or on behalf of your child, you must pay using any major credit card issued by a United States bank or using PayPal or alternatively you can do a wire transfer. We may also request your billing address along with your credit card information. If the payment is successful, your credit card will be charged for the full price of the Course. If we are unable to charge your card successfully, we will contact you using the contact information provided in your Account. If your payment method fails, we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms (including charging other payment methods on file with us and retaining collection agencies and legal counsel). You may not use the SolveMyOnlineClass cancellation/refund process to unjustly obtain Courses without paying the necessary fees or use your purchased Courses in any way that violates the Terms.
8. Cancellation & Refunds Policy Satisfaction Guarantee While we hope that you will be completely satisfied with our Service, we know that occasionally you may have an unsatisfactory experience. If you find yourself in a session with a tutor you do not like working with, we recommend that you immediately and politely end the session. We will then connect you to the next available tutor. A different tutor may be better able to help you. If you have used our homework help service and find it unsatisfactory, then we would offer a clarification or rework for any request which reaches us within 3 days of delivering the service. No customer will be eligible for clarification or a reworked solution after 3 days of delivery of the homework help. SolveMyOnlineClass does not offer clarification or rework on documents present at its Solution Library. If you do have an unsatisfactory session or an unsatisfactory explanation to your homework problem, please let us know about your experience so that we may investigate and hopefully improve our service. “SolveMyOnlineClass does not guarantee the accuracy of the materials hosted on Solution Library. SolveMyOnlineClass is not liable for any inaccuracy in any material or document hosted on Solution Library in particular and the SolveMyOnlineClass website in general.”SolveMyOnlineClass reserves the right to change, alter, withdraw or cancel any offer, scheme (including but not limited to refer-a-friend scheme) or promotion at any time, without any prior intimation to any participant (including but not limited to customers) Refunds While we take all efforts to provide you satisfactory service, if you still feel you would need a refund for your service, we will process it as per terms below. You will not be eligible for a refund in tutoring where you have used more than 10% of the number of sessions purchased or subsequent to more than one week elapsing from the start of using your services . Any store credit in your account due to promotions like rewards points from SolveMyOnlineClass.com will not be refunded in cash. They can only be used against usage of services on SolveMyOnlineClass. Any terms specific to such accrual of store credit or reward points or any such promotions will be guided by the terms applicable to those offers. Homework help from SolveMyOnlineClass is intended to provide you with guidance on understanding your assignment and not to replace your academic efforts designed to be part of your curriculum. No refund will be given for reasons of grade deficiency for having submitted our homework guidance in lieu of your school or college homework. We do not encourage and believe none of the students using our homework help will use this to be submitted for their classroom homework or any such activity that is intended to be done by you alone. Any request for refund of fees paid to SolveMyOnlineClass has to be made within 7 days from the delivery date of service, product, order, assignment or tutoring. No customer will be eligible for a refund of fees after 7 days from the delivery date of service, product, order, assignment or tutoring.
10. Purchase, Payment and Billing. When you purchase tutoring, homework help or Test preparation packages, the terms and conditions of the package purchased apply to you. SolveMyOnlineClass.com accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal. We reserve the right to add or remove any payment options without notice or assigning a reason. All payments are made upfront for usage of services on SolveMyOnlineClass. (Please do not email us your credit card number at any time for a purchase, as email is not secure and your credit card number could be intercepted by third parties who read your email as it travels through the Internet from your computer to our computers.). We do not use auto renewal or such features that charge your card automatically as in subscription models. You would need to purchase each time a service package that you have purchased is consumed or expired.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties While we’ll always do our best to make this Site fun, safe and easy, please be aware that you’re using it at your own risk!
THE SITE IS PROVIDED BY SolveMyOnlineClass ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND (EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED) including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, implied warranties of title, non-infringement AND THOSE ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, TRADE, USAGE OR PERFORMANCE. Instructors. Although we require all users who want to offer Courses through the Site to complete an application and pre-screening process (including background checks where applicable), we do not guarantee and are not responsible for any user who is approved as an Instructor. No information located on the Site should be interpreted as financial or investment, medical or health, or legal advice or interpreted to create any kind of financial advisor-client, doctor-patient, or attorney-client relationship between you and an Instructor Content. We have no control over and are not responsible for the quality, accuracy, legality or reliability of any information or services made on or through this Site by any user. Any statements, services or Content posted by users are those of the respective users and NOT of SolveMyOnlineClass. We do not endorse any Content on or linked from the Site from any user and make no warranties on behalf of any user. Some links on the Site lead to websites controlled by independent third parties. We are not responsible or liable for your use of or access to such third party websites. We do not intend any link from our Site to any user or third-party Content to be referrals or endorsements of the linked user or third party or any product or services of the linked user or third party Site We control and operate the Site from our headquarters in the United States and make no representation that the Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. We neither guarantee secure or timely access and operation of the Site nor guarantee that your use will be uninterrupted, virus-free, and error-free. We urge you to keep backup copies of your Content and other material that you maintain on or use with the Site. We are not responsible or liable for loss of your Content or other material.
12. General Release and Indemnification If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release us and our affiliates (and our officers, directors, agents, and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
You agree that you will indemnify and hold harmless SolveMyOnlineClass and our affiliates (and their respective employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives) from and against any and all claims or demands instituted by a third party, arising out of or related to your use of the Site, breach of these Terms or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party, including all costs, losses, damages, judgments, penalties, interest and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees).
13. Limitation of Liability; You will not hold SolveMyOnlineClass responsible for other user’s actions or inactions, including Content they post. IN NO EVENT WILL SolveMyOnlineClass OR ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (EVEN IF SolveMyOnlineClass HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH (A) YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE, (B) ANY TRANSACTIONS YOU ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SITE, (C) ANY GOODS OR SERVICES YOU SOLD OR PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE, (D) ANY OF YOUR DECISIONS BASED UPON OR THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE INFORMATION ON THE SITE, AND (E) ANY COMMUNICATIONS THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOST BUSINESS, LOST DATA, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER DAMAGES OR LOSSES THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETIONS OF FILES, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE.
14. Copyright Infringement; Designated Agent We do not have any “digital rights management” or other security technology features to restrict someone else from copying and redistributing your Content.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and request that all of our users do the same. If you believe that your work has been reproduced and is accessible on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent with the following information in writing: the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright (or authorized representative); identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material (for example, by providing a URL to the material); your name, address, telephone number, and email address; a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and a statement that the information in your notification is accurate and a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Our designated agent to receive notification of claimed infringement may be reached at: SolveMyOnlineClass
ATTN: Copyright Agent
Email: solvemyonlineclass.com It is our policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances any Account for repeated infringement of intellectual property rights and we also reserve the right to terminate any Account for even one instance of infringement.
You are responsible for updating your personal information on your Account to provide us your current e-mail address. In the event that the last e-mail address that you have provided us is either invalid or for any other reason incapable of delivering to you the notice described above, our dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice and prominent posting of the changes on the Site will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the amendment described in the notice. After we have provided notice of material changes to the Terms, we will provide you with the opportunity to confirm your agreement to such changes upon your next log in to your Account. You may choose not to agree to such Terms; however, in such event we may choose to deactivate your Account.
16. Modifications to the Site We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
17. Communication Preferences, Opt-In, and Opt-Out Choices By accepting our Terms and Conditions your account will Opt-in to marketing e-mails. You have a choice to give or not to give us your consent to use your personal information for marketing purposes and to send you marketing e-mail. When you choose to opt out,” you decline to give us your consent (a) to disclose your personal information with our corporate affiliates or corporate partners for their marketing purposes, and (b) to receive marketing communications or promotional materials via email from us, any corporate affiliates, or corporate partners. You can exercise and change your opt-out choices in the following way. After registration, by accessing your Account settings, or by following the “unsubscribe” directions provided in the marketing email sent to you. If you choose to “opt out”, it may take up to ten (10) days after you “opt out” for your election to be fully effective. Our systems require time to update and promotional mailings using personal information shared before you elected to opt out may already be in process. Thus, your personal information might continue to be shared with our corporate affiliates and corporate partners and you might continue to receive promotional materials from SolveMyOnlineClass, our corporate affiliates and corporate partners for up to ten (10) business days after you have changed your opt-out election.
18. Termination of Terms You agree that we may suspend or block your access to the Site, terminate these Terms or terminate your Account at any time and at our sole discretion, with or without cause or any notice to you. If applicable law requires us to provide notice of termination or cancellation, we may give notice by posting it on the Site or by sending a communication to any address (email or otherwise) that we have for you in our records. You will still be liable for any breaches of these Terms and/or obligations incurred before the Terms end. If you use the Site after these Terms terminate, your use will constitute your agreement to the Terms then posted on the Site. You may also terminate your Account and discontinue your use of the Site at any time. These Terms (and all other terms and policies incorporated herein) will continue to apply to all of your past usage of the Site even if you are no longer using the Site. The provisions entitled “Ownership of Rights to Content,” “Copyright License Grant,” “General Release and Indemnification,” “Disclaimer of Warranties,” “Limitation of Liability,” and “Privacy” will survive the termination of these Terms.
19. Notices Notices To You All notices from us will be sent to you by e-mail, by posting on the Site or by postal mail. We will send notices to you at the e-mail address or physical mailing address maintained in our records for you. You must monitor your e-mail messages frequently to ensure awareness of any notices sent by us. Notices To Us You can send notices to us (involving anything other than copyright infringement and privacy issues) only through postal mail to the following address: SolveMyOnlineClass
ATTN: Customer Service
20. Governing Law; Dispute Resolution The Site is arranged, sponsored, or managed by SolveMyOnlineClass in the state of Karnataka, India. The laws of the state of Karnataka govern these Terms, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws that would result in the application of the laws of a different jurisdiction. If a dispute arises between you and SolveMyOnlineClass, our goal is to provide you with a neutral and cost effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. Accordingly, you and SolveMyOnlineClass agree that any claim or controversy at law or equity that arises out of these Terms or our services (a “Claim”) will be resolved in accordance with one of the subsections below or as otherwise agreed to in writing. Before resorting to these alternatives, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution through our Customer Support. Law and Forum for Disputes For any claim or dispute against SolveMyOnlineClass where the total amount of the award sought is more than $5,000, you agree that it must be resolved by a court located in Bangalore, Karantaka, India. You agree to irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Bangalore, Karantaka, India for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes. To the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate SolveMyOnlineClass’s intellectual property rights, you agree that we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of West Bengal, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration Option For any claim (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) where the total amount of the award sought is $5,000 or less, you agree to submit such claim to confidential arbitration in Bangalore, Karantaka, India. Arbitration under these Terms shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). There shall be one arbitrator that shall be appointed pursuant to AAA procedure within 15 business days of receipt of the demand for arbitration by the respondent(s) in any such proceeding. The arbitration decision or award shall be in writing and shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under these Terms shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to these Terms, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
21. General Provisions No Assignment. These Terms are personal to you. You may not transfer, assign or delegate them to anyone at any time. Any attempt by you to assign, transfer or delegate these Terms will be null and void. We shall have the right to transfer, assign and/or delegate these Terms without your permission. Entire Agreement. These Terms, incorporated herein by reference, constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede and cancel all prior and contemporaneous agreements, claims, representations, and understandings of the parties in connection with the subject matter hereof No Agency; Third-Party Beneficiary. We are not your agent, fiduciary, trustee, or other representative. Nothing expressed or mentioned in or implied from these Terms is intended or shall be construed to give to any other person any legal or equitable right, remedy, or claim under or in respect to these Terms. These Terms are intended to be and are for the sole and exclusive benefit of SolveMyOnlineClass and you. Severability. If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. No Waiver. We will not be considered to have waived any of our rights or remedies described in these Terms unless the waiver is in writing and signed by us. No delay or omission by us in exercising our rights or remedies will impair or be construed as a waiver. Any single or partial exercise of a right or remedy by us will not preclude further exercise of any other right or remedy. Our failure to enforce the strict performance of any provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of SolveMyOnlineClass’s right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provisions of these Terms.
22. Legal Notices Various laws require or allow us to give users of this Site certain notices and each of them is incorporated into these Terms.
23. Newsletter By agreeing to submit your work to SolveMyOnlineClass newsletter, you signify your agreement to SolveMyOnlineClass’s terms and conditions. You shall be solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of submitting and publishing your Content on the Service. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish Content you submit; and you license to SolveMyOnlineClass all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such Content for publication on the Service pursuant to these Terms of Service. You further agree that Content you submit to the Service will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant SolveMyOnlineClass all of the license rights granted herein. For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your Content. However, by submitting Content to SolveMyOnlineClass, you hereby grant SolveMyOnlineClass a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Content in connection with the Service and SolveMyOnlineClass’s (and its successors’ and affiliates’) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the Service a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under these Terms of Service. The above licenses granted by you in video Content you submit to the Service terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your videos from the Service. You understand and agree, however, that SolveMyOnlineClass may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of your videos that have been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted by you in user comments you submit are perpetual and irrevocable. NOTICE: NO HARVESTING OR DICTIONARY ATTACKS ALLOWED SolveMyOnlineClass WILL NOT GIVE, SELL, OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER ADDRESSES MAINTAINED BY SolveMyOnlineClass TO ANY OTHER PARTY FOR THE PURPOSES OF INITIATING, OR ENABLING OTHERS TO INITIATE, ELECTRONIC MAIL MESSAGES EXCEPT AS AUTHORIZED BY APPROPRIATE SolveMyOnlineClass PERSONNEL OR POLICIES. EXCEPT FOR PARTIES AUTHORIZED TO HAVE ADDRESSES MAINTAINED BY SolveMyOnlineClass, PERSONS MAY VIOLATE FEDERAL LAW IF THEY: (1) INITIATE THE TRANSMISSION TO SolveMyOnlineClass COMPUTERS OR DEVICES OF A COMMERCIAL ELECTRONIC MAIL MESSAGE (AS DEFINED IN THE U.S. “CAN-SPAM ACT OF 2003”) THAT DOES NOT MEET THE MESSAGE TRANSMISSION REQUIREMENTS OF THAT ACT; OR (2) ASSIST IN THE ORIGINATION OF SUCH MESSAGES THROUGH THE PROVISION OR SELECTION OF ADDRESSES TO WHICH THE MESSAGES WILL BE TRANSMITTED. TRADEMARK NOTICE The trademarks SolveMyOnlineClass and all other trademarks or service marks used in the Site are owned or used under permission from their respective owners by SolveMyOnlineClass and its affiliated organizations. The names of third parties and their products mentioned may be their trademarks or service marks. You may not use any of the trademarks or service marks displayed on this Site or in any Course without prior written consent from their respective owners. COPYRIGHT NOTICE © 2021 SolveMyOnlineClass All rights reserved. All Content on the Site is subject to intellectual property rights, contractual or other protection. The intellectual property rights are owned by us or our licensors. No Content may be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way except as provided expressly in the Terms or with our prior express written consent or the consent of the licensors of such Content. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose may violate intellectual property rights.