World Children’s Day was first established in 1954 as Universal Children’s Day and is celebrated every year on 20 November to advance global harmony, togetherness among kids around the world, and improving youngsters’ government assistance.
Solve My Online class aims to spread awareness about World Children’s Day and their basic rights.
- November 20 is a significant date as it is the date in 1959 when the UN General Assembly embraced the Declaration of the Rights of the Child. It is the date in 1989 when the UN General Assembly embraced the Convention on the Rights of the Child.
- General Children’s Day to advance global harmony and togetherness among kids around the world, and for improving youngsters’ government assistance.
- In 1959, the United Nations General Assembly embraced the Declaration of the Rights of the Child on November 20. In 1989, the UN General assembly adopted the Convention on the Rights of the Child on this date.
- Since 1990, World Children’s Day likewise denotes the commemoration of the date that the UN General Assembly received both the Declaration and the Convention on kids’ privileges.
- Fathers and Mothers, Teachers, medical caretakers and specialists, government officers and common society activists, strict and network older folks, corporate big shots and media experts, just as youngsters and kids themselves, can have a significant influence in making World Children’s Day important for their social orders, networks and countries.
- World Children’s Day offers every one of us an inspiration to advocate, celebrate and promote children’s rights , converting into exchanges and activities that will promote that superior world for kids.
This year, the COVID-19 emergency has brought about a kid rights emergency. The expenses of the pandemic for youngsters are prompt and, if unaddressed, may endure forever.
Solve My Online Class aims is to bring social responsibility awareness in the educational sector by providing International Event updates.