International Civil Aviation Day is observed on 7 December Every year, the primary celebration of International Civil Aviation Day was held in 1994. It was set up in 1994 as a component of ICAO’s 50th-commemoration exercises. The official acknowledgment of December 7 as International Civil Aviation Day by the UN General Assembly occurred in the UN system in 1996.
- As per icao.int, after at regular intervals, the International Civil Aviation Organization, ICAO board builds up an uncommon commemoration subject for the International Civil Aviation Day.
- The subject for International Civil Aviation Day 2020 is, “Propelling Innovation for Global Aviation Development”. The chamber has chosen to keep a similar topic until the year 2023.
- The International Civil Aviation Day 2020 is being seen on Monday, December 7. This day is commended worldwide consistently to fortify attention to the job and significance of worldwide common flight associations in air traverse the globe.
- The ICAO is a self-sufficient UN Body responsible for keeping up the well being guidelines of worldwide flight.
- As the UN and world countries have now embraced Agenda 2030 and set out on another time in worldwide maintainable turn of events, the significance of avionics as a motor of the worldwide network has never been more applicable to the Chicago Convention’s destinations to look to global trip as a principal empowering agent of worldwide harmony and flourishing.
- The day is anything but a public occasion yet set apart as worldwide recognition. This day is remembered to create overall awareness about the commitment of global common flight to the social and monetary turn of events. The official acknowledgment of December 7 as International Civil Aviation Day by the UN General Assembly occurred in the UN system in 1996.
Solve My Online Class aims to bring social responsibility awareness worldwide by providing International Event updates.